Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Cozette Couture Stylist (my dream job )


In case some of you haven't heard I am now a founded stylist for Cozette Couture! I also work at the boutique two nights a week. This truly is my dream job. Let me explain a little bit how it works. You can order anything off Cozette Coutures Website & etsy through me. Cozette Couture still get paid I just get commission. So please if you see something you like please order through me I would love to help you out. My customers are very important to me. I take this job very seriously & believe customer service is key in selling product. I treat my customers how I would like to be treated. This truly is my dream job & I have become such great friends with the owner of Cozette Couture. She truly is amazing & I believe in the product we are selling. Londyn has a whole wardrobe full of bows & clothes from Cozette Couture & we have never had problems with any of the product. I truly believe in this product and love it. If you see something you would like to order please email me at katieburke3@yahoo.com ! I will get back to you right away. I also host Cozette Couture parties , here are some pics of my recent party & there will be many more to come! If you would like to host one please contact me at katieburke3@yahoo.com
















No comments:

Post a Comment