Sunday, June 8, 2014

I'd copy me too

Ok so I apoligize for slacking on this blog thing. I have been busy with my new job as a Cozette Couture stylist . If you havn't already heard you can buy things off their website & etsy through me! They still get paid for it I just get commision. So if anybody is interested please email me at katieburke3@yahoo.com ! Ok so I am so excited to share these cute shirts Londyn & I got from Lola and Darla designs if you havn't already checked their cute shop out hurry over & you'll discover the cutest little girl & matching mommy outfits ! I have been following this shop & shopping at it since Londyn was 5 months & I am totally obsessed with their cute product. The owner is so sweet & so easy to work with . I highly recommend this shop . These I'd copy me shirts run pretty true to size I am 5 foot 8 & weigh 138 and got the size small. Londyn is a little petite so we got the 6-12 month & it fits perfectly. I can't wait to get our pics done in these cute outfits. You'll love this shop happy shopping !! p.s my shoes are from gojane.com & londyns moccs are from knottytots & other shoes are from follyparade (both shops on etsy) Londyns Jewelry is from shop peony and plum which you can find them on Facebook & instagram!! & Londyns bow of course is from Cozette Couture

No comments:

Post a Comment